Tuesday, April 18, 2006

FATIGUE

Trials is finally over school's in hah'. My body feels bloody tired
but there wasn't any really strong winds the past few days
weird, really.I was a happy guy yesterday but when i woke up today
everything felt like shite really, cos i got three more test to go and
i know tt i failed chinese compre/letter writing badly like a f9 grade?


I've got chinese compo and chem major module test on thusday
physics test was suppose to be today. But i'm at home resting
with an "mc". I'm going back to school tonight and i'm gonna
study for my test cos its hols next week. Hmm its gonna rain
soon time for cycling yay! hahas. The south american team
is back congrats to Gris Sean and the champion Tim


And finally i got something to look foward to, training camp
in melbourne muahaha its either 29 april to 7 may or 6 may
to 14 april. I hope its the earlier one cos its right smack after
hols and tt means i get two weeks away from school. Luckily
its not winter there but its spring hah, cold enough.


Alright, enough sheeting in sails its time to pedal
- vollebak

No comments: